The Study and Application Journal for the book of James is the printable companion to the Season 2 video/blog series in CLUB 119.
This journal includes –
- A weekly checklist to keep you on track with your scripture writing and study
- A highlight verse to memorize each week
- Weekly study questions to help you dive deep into the scriptures
- Weekly application questions to help you activate and challenge your faith in your everyday life
- Space to write notes at the end of each chapter
- Suggestions for further reading
- Lined pages to print off and add to your journal
Supplies & Assembly
The pages in this journal can be printed and organized however you’d like. Customize in a way that works best for you!
When assembling your planner, you can use whatever form of binding you wish. Because of the customizable nature of this planner, I don’t recommend getting it spiral bound because I encourage adding pages as needed but you are, of course, free to do whatever you like!
A simple 3-hole punch and binder will work perfectly to hold this planner together!
A disc-bound system also works well. This will allow your planner to function more like a notebook without the bulk of a binder.
There are several options to choose from –
- You can utilize the covers and discs of a Big Happy Planner.
- ARC Notebook system available both on Staples & Amazon.
- Martha Stewart Customizable Notebook System (my favorite!).
- Levenger Circa Notebook System
The punch I use can work on any of the above systems!
I also HIGHLY recommend you print your planner on 32lb paper. It is the most delicious and satisfying paper to use for any printable you plan to write on. Believe me, when you start, you’ll never go back to a lighter, lesser weight!