I’m not sure where or when this started but I’ve seen bloggers do these lists of things they want to do before the next year for awhile. Last year, it was 22 things to do before 2022 and the year before it was 21 things to do before 2021. You get the idea.
I haven’t done one of these in awhile but I thought it’d be fun to make a list of small(ish) projects that aren’t really on my goals list for the year but I still want to work on! It’s April, I’m super late to the party but I figured, with 3 quarters still left in the year, I have some time! There are a couple things that I did complete/start in Q1 so I’m including them in my list!
So is here is my list of 23 things I want to do before 2023!
- Spend a weekend in a cabin (done in February for our 5th wedding anniversary)
- Do a photoshoot with Steven
- Go on a road trip (done in June)
- Set up my interleaved Bible as a customized study Bible
- Learn 3 songs on the piano
- Assemble my favorite recipes in a cookbook
- Learn 5 fun drink recipes
- Master 2 dishes each from my family and my husband’s family
- Restock my make up and skin care products (done in May)
- Start jump roping
- Set up my Notion database
- Renew my passport
- Grow an herb garden (planted in March)
- Have a movie marathon
- Go on a picnic
- Rewrite my Classics Club list (done in April)
- Start making laundry detergent, multi-purpose cleaner, soap, and body wash again
- Buy some houseplants (started in May)
- Declutter and organize all my paper junk and digital information
- Make a list of classic must-see movies
- Finish building my wardrobe basics
- Clean out and completely reorganize master closet
- Renew my CPR certification
What do you want to accomplish in 2022? Do you have a 23 before 2023 list?
Leave a Reply