A new year means it’s time to write that list of things I’d like to tackle before December 31st. This is my 21 before 2021. When it comes to goals and resolutions, I see resolutions to focus more on lifestyle choices and goals to be more like projects with a start date and end date. It’s not an extensive list and they aren’t arranged in any particular order.
Admittedly, some of these have been carried over some list to list year after year BUT progress, not perfection right? One of these days they will FINALLY get done!
This is a milestone year for me cause I’ll be turning 30. A few of the items on the list will have an asterisk (*) by them because I want to complete them before my birthday in the summer!
- Host and complete a reading challenge.
- Learn to drive stick.
- Write an ebook.
- Read 60 books.
- Do research and development for a podcast and create a plan for a first season.
- Reach 5K followers on IG.
- Reach 25K subs on Youtube.
- Make a consistent part time income from business.
- Write 4 blog series.
- Do a Paint by Number.
- Start a weekly IGTV show.*
- Send out Christmas cards.
- Do a photo shoot with Steven.*
- Donate hair and try a new cut and color.*
- Pay off college loan before I turn 30.*
- Lose 10 pounds.*
- Put wedding photo album together & put up prints on the wall.
- Put bedroom together (decor, furniture, etc.).*
- Go on a road trip.*
- Start a collection of 25 favorite recipes.
- Host a themed dinner party.
What do you want to tackle this year?