Fall is officially here and while it’s still 90 degrees where I’m at, I’m looking forward to some cozy quiet time this fall and winter. In prepping for Season 2 at CLUB 119, I’m getting my scripture writing and study supplies together. So today I’m going to share what I’ll be using for my time in the Word. Some of these are essentials, and some are just for fun :).
(this post contains affiliate links. see disclosure here)
I currently prefer NKJV, ESV, KJV.
- I really like using Blue Letter Bible for commentary and word study.
- I highly, highly recommend the book Women of the Word for help in developing good study habits.
- I just discovered life application commentary books. I used this one to prep for James in season 2.
- I like having my huge Strongs Concordance on my shelf and at the ready.
- Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens
- Micron Bible Study Pens
- Zebra Mildliners
- Gel Highlighters
- and you need a pen case to keep all those writing tools together!
- Leuchtturm 1917
- Amazon Basics Notebook
- Stalogy B6
- Traveler’s Notebook
- and you might need a calendar to keep track of your studies & devos.
STICKERS & WASHI
I’ve got my eyes on this cute Hello Fall mug!
FAVORITE HOT DRINKS
- Love me some good hot cocoa.
- I’m a decaf drinker and this is my favorite brand.
- I’ve got some super great teas in my SIPS BY boxes.
- And of course, you gotta have a good cup of cider in the fall.
SWEATERS, BLANKETS, AND SOCKS
So whether you’re joining CLUB 119 this fall season or doing another Bible study or devotion, make sure that you’ve got all your essentials and faves to make your quiet time perfect!