March has arrived which means the 1st quarter of the year is almost over! I don’t even know what happened to February – I was not nearly as productive as I was in January. But hopefully, I can pick up the pace and do better this month!
Here’s my to do list for March!
- Read 5 books
- Finish reading the gospels in Bible reading plan
- Post at least 4-6 videos
- Get hair cut (and maybe re-colored)
- Do a photoshoot
- Finish blog re-design
- Make a freebie for the blog
- Write something every weekday for the blog
- Catch up on memory keeping
What do you want to get done this month?