My little corner of the internet is, for all intents and purposes, a lifestyle blog, which is just a fancy way of saying that I write about several aspects of my life in the hopes that it would be of some help and inspiration to you.
I am both a Book Girl & a Planner Babe and you can expect to see what’s up in both my reading life and planner life here. But I also write what I’m learning about in the areas of faith, relationships, & self care.
I don’t have it all together. This blog isn’t just the highlight real of my life. I struggle on a daily basis and I’m going to be as real as I can with you because sometimes we just need to know that someone else gets it. I want this to be a place where maybe you can slow down and be reassured that you have a sister here who needs Jesus just as much as you do.
If you’re like me and you like lists, then maybe you’ll appreciate a breakdown of the categories I have here on the blog.
- Lifestyle – Faith, Home Life, Health & Wellness, Travel, Stuff I’m Currently Loving
- Relationships – Marriage, Family, Friendship, Singleness, Dating, Communication
- Self – Self-Care, Classy Lady, Beauty, Fashion, Education, Personality
- The Planner Life – Planner Set Ups, How To’s, Goal Setting, Monthly To Do Lists/Report Cards, Journaling
- The Reading Life – Book Reviews, Book Lists, The RLP, Reading Challenges
I hope that what you find here is helpful, encouraging, and inspirational!
Not sure where to start? Try one of these: