It’s a rainy May morning and I’ve got myself parked at a coffee shop to knock out some work. First things first – writing my to do list for the month! April was so turned upside down that I barely bothered with a list and just let myself go with the flow. Now I’m ready to get back into the swing of things with a new month! Here’s what I’ve got going for the month of May!
- Post 8 videos 1b. Post videos on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Publish 8 blog posts 2b. Publish blog posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Read 5 books
- Do a photoshoot with my brother
- Move/re-arrange desks
- Nail my morning routine
- Reorganize Master Bedroom
- Plan IG content
- Write June/July Content Calendar
- Plan Mother’s Day brunch party
- Write half a season of new YT show
- Design new show set
- Menu plan lunches and dinners all 4 weeks this month
- Buy a new external hard drive
I have lots on my plate this month! What are you hoping to accomplish in May?