May is here which means it’s April Report Card Time!
Okay before I even start grading myself, I have to say that last month was a bit bumpy. Good but bumpy. Steven’s working schedule changed which threw off our needs and routines. Soooo I spent much of the month trying to stay focused and on task while he rode the ebbs and flows of his schedule changes. It’s still not quite nailed down but I think I’ve got a better grip on things.
That’s the only excuse I have for the failure that was April’s To Do List.
- Make a “Better Me Project” Notebook – C-. I made the notebook. But I didn’t do anything with it after it was made :P. I did pin a bunch of stuff on my Better Me Project Pinterest Board. But that kind of wasn’t the point though was it? Lol. Oi.
- Keep up with my Habit Tracker in my Bullet Journal – C. I didn’t do all that great with my tracker. It was rather pathetic actually ><.
- Work on my Cleaning Schedule – B. I did tolerably well working on this. Again, with the schedule changes, it was a little challenging but I think I’ve got a rhythm I’m going to try this month.
- Journal everyday – C. Meh. Didn’t keep up with this as much as I was supposed to.
- Blog 3x a week – D. I blogged 3x one week and then dropped it for the rest of the month! Agh! ><
Overall Grade: C
Well technically not a fail BUT I have a lot of work to do next month!